Reesink Production is the point of contact for organisations that need support with Engineering.
In addition to development, control technology and approval of complete machines from Kaweco and TopliftStaja, among others, we also execute relatively smaller projects such as:
- Production preparation according to 3D drawings supplied by our customers.
- Measuring existing components and recording them in drawings.
- Converting customers' package of requirements into suitable designs.
- Checking drawings supplied by our customers for, among other things, manufacturability, production efficiency, and strength calculations.
- The Royal Reesink subsidiaries are a treasure trove of knowledge on smart farming, hydraulics, and electrification. In cooperation with our sister companies, we are likely able to offer you a suitable solution.
If you have an idea but your organisation lacks the capacity or expertise to develop it in-house, please contact us free of obligation!
Engineering is responsible for the following activities:
- Drawing up a set of requirements in consultation with our customer and our production floor specialists.
- Drawing up different concepts.
- Making cost price calculations.
- Full 3D modelling of the chosen concept.
- Carrying out the necessary hand calculations and EEM analyses.
- Configuring control technology and drive.
- Complete development into correct drawings and part lists for purchasing, welding and assembly.
- Ensuring homologation of agricultural and fast-track trailers.
- Ensuring the correct documentation, including manuals and parts manuals.